EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWSHonorable Consultants, Respected Presidents and Regarded Associates
Please share your noteworthy success story in accordance of contents given as under:CONTENTS AT THE GLANCE
1. Welcome Message
2. Personal & Family Background
3. School & College Experience
4. Regular Education & Technical Skills
5. Articles & Publications
6. Career & Professional Background
7. Company Overview & History
8. Motivation & Inspiration
9. Scope of Business & Practice Areas
10. Management & Leadership Style
11. Products & Services
12. Previous & Current Projects
13. New Opportunities & Future Plans
14. Local & Global Affiliations
15. Success & Achievements
16. Social & Cultural Activities
17. Government Policies & Procedures
18. Suggestion to Government & Policy Makers
19. Message to Stakeholders & Others
20. Closing Message
1. WELCOME MESSAGE
Forgive everybody even enemies
Spread and distribute unconditional love
Provide easy way to everyone
Pray for everyone even enemies
Negativity & disappointment should not be in your life.
Begin your day with rays of hope and gratitude.
Strict faith in Allah. He is creator and luv more than seventy mothers.
He loves His creation never leave them alone.
DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL
Àdab Saraae International
2. PERSONAL & FAMILY BACKGROUND
From the beginning of my life I saw a disciplined life with unconditional love. Every moment was a learning moment with parents and grandparents. Life was functional practical and social.
In family, educational institutions and surrounding always felt responsibility to guide and serve. Being a girl I had motherly feelings for ever one. I was used to read faces from my child hood. So I never tried to heart anybody even servants workers subordinates. This training was an award from my family.
Father and mother was used to arrange literary social and religious activities at home like same as in educational institutions. I participated in all of these activities warmly and encouraged by elders.
After F.A, I got married, my life partner always appreciated my activities. Alhamdulillah I was blessed with two daughters. Now, I was a real mother used my all expertise to bring up my daughters. Though I was a friend of my children but at the same time I was strict and disciplined for them as too.
I wanted to see my children perfect human beings. Having all good positive qualities in my younger daughter was in class two. I started my studies again and appeared for BA Exams and got 1st division.
I was selected on merit in the University of Punjab for Information Management Program. Participated in all extra curriculum activities and passed the exam. Got the degree of MA and Qualified Public Service Commission Exam and joined Government Service.
Name (First, Last): DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL
Date of Birth: 10th April,
Gender: Female, Nationality: Pakistani
Address: Adab Saare,125-F, Model Town
City Region / State: Lahore, Pakistan
E-mail Address: drshahnazmuzammil@hotmail.
Record: Clipping, Photographs, Video Cassettes
Languages: Mother Tongue: Punjabi & Urdu
Other Languages: English Reading, Writing, Speaking, Comprehension & French
Magazines: Adab Saraae, Makhzane, Pehchan
3. SCHOOL & COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
In class two, I won a jumping game and stood on the stand of victory, in class four I wrote a poem on the farewell of my principal, appreciated by a large crowd.
Got 1st prize in speech in class five. Remained active and renowned participant of Bazm-e-Àdab. Played the role of journalist as I was selected by Daily News and wrote on Information Board.
Remained Champion of Badminton, High Jump, Long Jump, Debater, Anchor and Drama Artist. Remained best performer of Fancy Dress Shows; Leader of Morning Assembly and also participated in every annual function. Got First division in the exams of board in class 8th.
Being a player in a match of Netball my knee injured before final exams and due to the lack of 2 numbers, I got 2nd Division. In F A stood first. Participated in every activity of college including poetry, Drama, Games and Debates.
After marriage there is a break in these activities. Fortunately Radio Pakistan Multan began to work and I was selected first lady announcer there.
After 10 years of marriage did BA in 1st division
4. REGULAR EDUCATION & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Degree / Certificate: Master’s in Library Science
Discipline / Field: Library Science
Degree / Certificate: Short Course in French Language
Discipline / Field: French Language
Degree / Certificate: Short Course in Computer application & Management
Discipline / Field: Computer Management
Degree / Certificate: D.H.M.S
Discipline / Field: Diagnosis and medication in Homeopathy
Degree / Certificate: Training received at Netherlands in Scientific literature & Management
Discipline / Field …. Literature & Management
5. ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS
DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL (BOOKS & PUBLICATIONS)
1. Payam-Nou (Urdu), 1989
2. Jurrat-e-Izhar (Urdu), 1990
3. Jazab-e-Harof (Urdu), 1990
4. Akkas-e-Dewar Pay Tasveer (Urdu), 1991
5. Mom Kay Saiban (Urdu), 1993
6. Maray Khawab Adhooray Hayn,1994
7. Ten Poets of Today, 1996
8. Jadah-e-Irfan, 1997
9. Eshiq Tamasha, 2002
10. Qarz-e-Wafa, 2002
11. Directory Libraries Ka Shaher Lahore, 1990
12. Faroogh-e-Mulalaia Kay Bunyadi Kirdar, 1990
13. Namaz (Urdu), 1990
14. Kitab Yat-e-Iqbal (Urdu), 1989
15. Kitab Yat-e-Muqalajat (Urdu), 1991
16. Ishaq Da Deva (Punjabi) Poetry, 2004
17. Baad Teray (Urdu Poetry), 2007
18. Dosti ka Safar, 2007
19. Ujla Kon Maila Kon | Collection of Columns
22. Gujian Peraan
23. Main Kon Hon
24. Noor-e-Kul, 2010
25. Khilti Kalian Mehkay Phool, 2011
26. Muntakhib Ashaar, 2011
27. Eshaq Samandar, 2011
[MP3CD] Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil Poetry, Voice Adeel Burki 2013
29. Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil, Shakhsiat o Fan by Sadaf Rani
30. Aqas E Khyalby Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
31. Reflections of Thought by Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
32. Quran Manzoom Mafhoom by Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
33. Ebtidaiay Ishaq
REVIEWS & FLAPS
Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil wrote reviews & flaps for several writers, few of them are listed below:
1. Dr. Razia Ismail
2. Dr. Haneef Tareen
3. Nisar Akbar Abadi
4. Ahsan Ullah Saqib
5. Dr. Muhammad Rafiq
6. Saqiba Rahim-ud-din
7. Ghaffar Babar
8. Sheeba Teraz
9. Assnat Kanwal
10. Shireen Gul-e-Rana
11. Rehana Ashraf
12. Ampul Qayyum
13. Ammanwail Nazir Mani
14. Ashraf Un Nisa
15. Nasreen Nikhat Sabswari
16. Nasreen Shoukat
17. Akram Khawar
18. Mehr Nasim
19. Mian Waqar ul Islam
20. Adeel Burki and many others…
6. CAREER & PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND
1. QUAID-E-AZAM LIBRARY,
(12-12-05 to 9-4-08), Program Organizer
2. ARCHIVES WING – S & GAD,
Lahore (9-2-2004 to 23-2-05), Assistant Director (Library)
3. QUAID-E-AZAM LIBRARY
(2001 to 2003), Program Officer / Incharge Public Service and Reference Section
4. CRDC, KHARIAN (1998-2000), Research Associate
5. GOVT. MODEL TOWN LIBRARY, LAHORE
(1986 to1998), Library manager / Incharge
6. GOVERNMENT ISLAMIA COLLEGE FOR WOMEN,
Cooper Road, Lahore (1984-1986), Librarian
7. COMPANY OVERVIEW & HISTORY
WELCOME TO ADAB SARAAE INTERNATIONAL – WORLDWIDE WORDS!
Adab Saraae International is an Urdu Literary Organization, working in Pakistan since 1987. Its main objective is to educate the new writers and new poets and to provide them an open platform to recite their poetry and prose.
The renowned poets, writers and scholars are the basic members of this organization which are serving to promote Urdu literature worldwide. Since its inception, Adab Saraae International is conducting regular monthly literary program on second Monday of every month (after an Asar Prayer).
Now, Adab Saraae International is internationally recognized Name in the world of Urdu Literature. Senior Members of Adab Saraae International are actively participating in National and International Literary Events and also teaching in various Universities and Education Centers.
The National Press of Pakistan publishes monthly activity report of Adab Saraae. Organization is also publishing a comprehensive quarterly Magazine namely ADAB SARAAE RESEARCH MAGAZINE.
WORDS FROM CHAIRPERSON
Literature is the custodian of human endeavors aspiration and ambitions along with a mirror which is held up to life. Literature is inevitably connected with life and can never be considered an escape.
It is rather a window to life and its problems. This is why Adab Saraae International is holding the banner of life and literature to save humanity of extinction because of the onslaught of materialism and selfishness of modern motives.
DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL
Adab Saraae International
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
1. Policy lobbying and advocacy for save the Literature, culture and values.
2. Enhance community resilience through strengthening Books & Literature friendly livelihoods
3. Campaign for sustainable development of Urdu & local languages
4. Strengthen institutional linkages and strengthen local networks for promoting Literatures & Urdu language.
5. Protect, preserve, and promote Classical Literatures, culture and heritage.
6. Work for peace through, books, literature & interfaith Harmony
7. Lobby for the rights of writers, scholars, publisher, educationist, poets, Journalists and literatures associates.
8. Research, Development and Publications
9. Skill Development & literature analysis and advisory
10. Conduct Literarily Classes, workshops, Seminars, Mehfil Mushara, Adbi Nashist and book fairs.
11. Promote the Urdu & folk music
12. Promote young writers, poets and artist.
13. Introducing international literature in Urdu language
14. Adopt modern technique to preserve and promote literature
15. Initiate steps to increase book readers.
16. Directory of writers, poets, artist and educationist
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
1. Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil (Founder & Chairperson)
2. Noumana Farooq (Executive Director)
3. Dr. Memoona Imran (Executive Director)
4. Muhammad Farooq Khan (Director)
5. Muhammad Imran Ahmed (Director)
6. Tariq Qadri (Director)
7. Mohsin Qadri (Director)
1. Mian Waqar ul Islam (Principal Consultant Marvel System)
2. Muhammad Tariq Sohail (CEO, TS Group)
3. Abdul Rasheed Awan (CEO, Shadwal Group)
4. Dr. Sultan Mehmood (CEO, Ecocare & Diet Care)
GENERAL SECRETARIES (1987 to 2017)
1. Karamat Bukhari (General Secretary)
2. Shahid Bukhari (General Secretary)
3. Nadeem Saghar (General Secretary)
4. Safina Saleem (General Secretary)
ISLAMABAD EXECUTIVE BODY
1. Ahmad Farooq Khan (Chairman)
2. Eyman Farooq Khan (Vice Chairperson)
3. Danish Bin Sattar (General Secretary)
4. Shaiza Sattar (Joint Secretary)
1. Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
2. Mujeeb Ahmed (Poet)
3. Nazir Qaiser (Poet)
4. Rohi Kunjhai (Poet)
5. Aatbar Sajid (Poet)
6. Dure e Anjjum Arif (Poetess)
7. Saad Ullah Shah (Poet)
8. Mansoor Afaq (Poet)
9. Abbas Tabish (Poet)
10. Faisal Hanif (Poet)
11. Mahmood Sarwer (Poet)
12. Major (R) Khalid Nasr (Poet)
13. Sadiqa Naseer (Poetess)
14. Maher Nasim (Poetess)
PIONEER MEMBERS (LATE)
1. Muhammad Qadri (Hashar Badiyuni) (Poet)
2. Dil Afroz Qadri (Educationist)
3. Sultan Ahmed (Scholar, Advocate)
4. Tufail Houshyar Puri (Poet)
5. Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi (Poet)
6. Mashkoor Hussain Yad (Poet)
7. Munir Niazi (Poet)
8. Ashfaq Naqvi (Poet)
9. Ahsan Ullah Saqib (Poet)
10. Shahzad Ahmed (Poet)
11. Khalid Ahmed (Poet)
12. Dr. Shabih ul Hassan (Poet)
13. Musa Nizami Kaleem (Poet)
14. Afzal Baqi (Poet)
15. Usman Siddiqi (Poet)
16. Ameen Ludhianvi (Poet)
OVERSEAS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Sytia Pall Anand (USA)
2. Dr. Keewal Dheer (India)
3. Haider Quraeshi (Germany)
4. Professor Mamoon Eiman (America)
5. Dr. Razia Ismaeel (Chairperson Aaghi, UK)
6. Shafiq Murad (Chief Executive, Sharif Academy, Germany)
7. Farhat Parveen (UAE)
8. Dr. Tayyaba Cheema (America)
9. Adeel Akbar (Qatar)
10. Dr. Haneef Tarin (India)
11. Javaid Akhtar (Chairman Halqa-e-Fikar-o-Fan, Saudi Arab)
12. Riaz Shahid (Behrain)
13. Nasreen Syed (Canada)
14. Rehana Qamar (America)
15. Hafiz Abdul Razzaq Sadiq (Daily Maizban, Spain)
16. Amir Ali (Japan)
17. Almas Shabi (USA)
18. Prince Iqbal Goraya (President Awan-e-Iqbal, UAE)
19. Ayaz Mehmood Ayaz (Paris, France)
20. Gulnaz Kausar (UK)
21. Rubina Faisal (Poetess & Columnist, Canada)
22. Saleem Kawish (Poet, Saudi Arab)
LOCAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Professor Hassan Askari Kazmi (Poet)
2. Aslam Kamal (Poet)
3. Dr. Khurshid Rizvi (Poet)
4. Najeeb Ahmed (Poet)
5. Atta Ul Haq Qasmi (Poet)
6. Bushra Rahman (Poetess)
7. Dr. Arifa Sayyda (Scholar, Poetess)
8. Azra Asghar (Poetess)
9. Dr. Ajmal Niazi (Poet)
10. Nazir Qaiser (Poet)
11. Qazi Javaid (Writer & Scholor)
12. Mehmooda Ghazia (Poetess)
13. Shoaib Bin Aziz (Poet)
14. Dr. Muhammad Rafeeq Khan (Professor, Poet)
15. Anjum Usman (Poetess)
16. Hussain Majrooh (Poet)
17. Munfiat Abbas Rizvi (Poet)
18. Farkhanda Shamim (Poetess, Afsana Nigar, Colum Nigar)
19. Ayesha Masood (Poetess)
20. Nasir Rizvi (Poet)
21. Dr. Maqsooda Akber (Poetess, Afsana Nigar, Colum Nigar)
22. Major (R) Khalid Nasr (Poet)
23. Javaid Shaida (Poet, Deputy Director, PHA)
24. Hijab Abbasi (Poetess)
25. Dr. Sughra Sadaf (Poetess, Director, PILAC)
26. Nasir Bashir (Poet)
27. Hassan Abbasi (Poet)
28. Sofia Baydar (Poetess, Deputy Director, Punjab Art Council)
29. Sheba Taraz (Poetess & Journalist)
30. Nasreen Nikhat Sabzwari (Poetess)
31. Naz Butt (Poetess)
32. Dr. Kausar Mahmood (Poet, Prof. Operative Dentistry)
33. Ahsan Hassan Sahir (Poet)
34. Ayaz ul Ghani (Poet)
35. Azra Mirza (Poetess)
36. Rehana Ashraf (Poetess)
37. Dr. Kanwal Feroz
38. Asnath Kanwal
8. MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION
BELONGS TO A LITERARY FAMILY
Grand Father: Architect and Islamic scholar.
Grand Mother: Islamic scholar, command on Urdu, Persian and Arabic.
Aunty: Educationist and poetess
Father: MH Qadri Hasher Badayuni Economist, poet, Scholar, Editor Literary Magazine named Nai Dunya
Grand Father: Civil Engineer, Homeopathic Doctor
Grand Mother: House wife
Mother: Writer & Educationist
Husband: Sultan Ahmed, A scholar, lawyer and Business Man
9. SCOPE OF BUSINESS & PRACTICE AREAS
Fortunately living with books was my pleasure and I got d same atmosphere. In Model Town library I invited community in Talent Shows, Exhibitions Book fairs, literary compilations, Debates, Mushairas, Lectures for ladies and children. I wanted to develop reading habit in community n removed stage fright. Taught the courage of speech to Young generation. I felt badly day senior writers did allow to enter new writers.
Young generation wanted to go forward. So I organized a literary platform Adab Saraae International. It was so made for new writers. We call senior writers new writers got inspiration and create poetry and prose, we nominated senior scholars of our group including myself to correct their written things n to teach them how to write. Some senior writers annoyed n refused to join d functions of junior writers. But I didn’t mind I continued to teach them now hundreds of our students providing literary services all over d world.
10. PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Our all literary services and functions are free to encourage the students and writers our committee selects best writers all over the world and we distribute certificates, Gold Medals and Shahnaz Muzammil Adbi Awards among them. Our team visits school colleges and universities accordingly.
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADABI AWARDS (CATEGORIES)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– RESEARCH & PERFORMANCE (SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT (SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS (SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– LATE & PRESENT LEGENDS (SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– FOUNDERS & PIONEERS (SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– HOST ORGANIZATIONS (CERTIFICATE, MEDAL, SHIELD)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– LITERARY ORGANIZATIONS (CERTIFICATE)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– REPORTERS & JOURNALISTS (MEDAL)
SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL ADBI AWARD
– YOUTH OF REMOTE AREAS (CERTIFICATE, SHIELD)
11. PREVIOUS & CURRENT PROJECTS
ADAB SARAAE – MAGAZINE – (QUARTERLY)
Chief Editor: ……………………..
Founder & Chairperson: …………….. Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
Media Advisor: ……………………..
Sub Editor: ……………………..
Joint Editor: ……………………..
Adab Saraae International has been regularly publishing quarterly magazine named “Adab Saraae International – Quarterly” Since 1988.
We cover writings of local and overseas writers and poets. Apart from Urdu and Punjabi poetry, we also publish Short Sorties, Novels, Poems, Islamic Literature and International Literature in our Magazine.
Research Publication Series: Waqar-e-Sukhan is another Urdu Poetry Research Publication that contains Poetry collection of 500 best poets and poetess in our circle. Its three publications are compiled and rest of work is in process.
BEST LIFE NOTES:
Research Publication Series: Apart from Urdu Poetry Books, we have another Urdu Publication Series named “Best Life Notes” which contains collection of motivational and inspirational notes. Best Life Notes Publication Series have 10 Volumes.
Apart from Urdu Literary Books, we have 10 other publications e.g. 9 GWADAR
NEWSBOOKS and 1 HANDBOOK ON GWADAR.
Research Publication Series: Gwadar Research publications contain collection of news from over 150 difference newspapers. Collection of news is related to all mega projects and developments directly and indirectly related to Gwadar Deep Sea port and China Pakistan Economic Corridor.
HANDBOOK ON GWADAR:
Research Publication: Handbook on Gwadar covers Gwadar District information, Gwadar Port specifications & related details, major developments and future projects in Gwadar. Moreover, Gwadar Handbook also contains complete pictorial tour of Gwadar City.
12. LOCAL & GLOBAL AFFILIATIONS
OUR OVERSEAS LITERARY ASSOCIATES
1. Halqa-e-Arbab-e-Zauq, New York
2. Urdu Academy California (Tashi Zaheer & Kauser Syed)
3. Aaghai, Birmingham, UK (Dr. Razia Ismail)
4. Bazam-e-Riaz, KSA (Riaz Chaudhry)
5. Sharif Academy Germany, (Shafiq Murad & Willayat Farooqi)
6. Urdu Aalmi Markaz, Riyadh (Shaukat Jamal)
7. Bazam-e-Shisha Graan, Damam (Farhat Perveen)
OUR LOCAL LITERARY ASSOCIATES
1. Halqa-e-Arbab-e-Zouq, Lahore & Rawalpindi
2. Anjuman Tarraqi Passand Musanafeen, Quetta
3. (Rahat Malik and Javaid Aftab)
4. English Literary Society (Rubia Jilani)
5. Qalam Qabila (Begum Saqiba Rahim-ud-Din & Dr Firdous Answer Qazi)
6. Academy of Letters (Dr. Qasim Baghioo (Chairman), Fakhar Zaman
7. and Qazi Javaid)
8. Halqa-e-Tajdeed-e-Nau, Lahore (Azra Asghar)
9. Adbi Tanzeem Rasti (Neelma Naheed Duurani)
10. Bazam-e-Ghalib (Khalid Naqqash)
11. Dareecha e Adab Pakistan (Qamer Hamdani)
12. Bazam-e-Chughtai (Tariq Chughtai)
13. Bazam-e-Romani (Riaz Romani)
14. Halqa Ilm o Adab Pakistan (Arif Farhad)
15. Rawish (Sanaullah Shah)
16. Wajdan (Dr. Sughra Sadaf)
17. Bazam-e-Anjum Romani (Dr. Abrar)
18. Hisar e Adab (Sarim Malik)
19. Pakistan Cultural Forum (Zafar Bakhtarvi)
20. Adara Aalmi Urdu Adab (Maher Khan)
21. Aalmi Adab Academy, Rawalpindi (Irfan Khani)
22. Khwaja Fareed Sangat (Malik Salim Akhter)
23. Khwaja Fareed Sangat (Touqeer Sharifi)
24. Bazem-e-Ejaz Feroz (Ejaz Feroz Ejaz)
25. Jugnu International (M.Z Kanwal)
26. Bazam-e-Khayal O Fun (Mumtaz Rashid)
27. Bazam-e-Khalid Nasr (Major (R) Khalid Nasr)
28. Lahore Adbi Forum (Iftikhar Shaukat)
29. Fatima Adbi Forum (Fatima Rizvi)
30. Al Habib Adbi Forum (Zakir Khwaja)
31. Bazam-e-Kamil (Munnaza Saher)
32. Abdul Haq Arif (Pakistan)
33. Bazm-e-Shaheen (Shaheen Bhatti)
34. Halqa-e-Ilm o Adab
13. SUCCESS & ACHIEVEMENTS
DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Shield Awarded b Mian Amer Mahmood, District Nazim, Lahore
• Award Husan-e-Karkardigy
• Literary Award
• Letters of Appreciation from the Minister Education
• “Jang” Talent Award of Education & The Director General Public Libraries, Punjab.
• Best Urdu Poetess Award
• Salma Tassadiq Award for Versatile Lady of the Town
• Gold Medal for Best Librarian by PLA, Punjab
• A book about me Akas-e-Khayal has be compiled by Noumana Farooq
• Thesis of MA on me by Sadaf Rani Bhawalpur University
RESEARCH WORK & THESIS ON DR. SHAHNAZ MUZAMMIL
1. “Shahnaz Muzammil Shakhsiat Aur Fan” by Sadaf Rani, M.A Urdu,
Islamia University Bahawalpur, 2006
2. “Shahnaz Muzammil Ka Safar Nama, Dosti Ka Safar” by Sana Khawar, M.A Urdu,
Saman Abad College Lahore, 2015
3. “Shahnaz Muzammil ki Mazhabi Shaeri” by Muqadas Sattar, M.A Urdu,
Oriental College, Punjab University Lahore, 2015
4. “Shahnaz Muzammil Ki Adabi Khidmaat” by Hina Nauman, M.Fill Urdu,
Minhaaj University Lahore, 2015
5. “Shahnaz Muzammil Ek Adabi Tehrik” by Akram Khawar, M.Fill to Ph.D Urdu,
University of Balochistan, 2013-17
6. Research Paper on Shahnaz Muzammil, by Kausar Syed,
Urdu Academy California USA, 2015
7. A book about me Akas-e-Khayal has be compiled by Noumana Farooq
8. Misal-e-Kulyat (Reference Book on my Poetry) by Mian Waqar ul Islam
ADAB SARAAE INTERNATIONAL 30+ YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
• Dealt with 100s of local and global literary organizations
• Organized over 600 monthly literary events
• Participated in1000s of national literary events
• Participated in100s of international literary events
• Invited as a special guest to 100s of globally renowned poets
• Arranged over 300 special day events
• Organized 100s of new books inauguration programs
• Reviewed of over 5000 new Urdu books & publications
• Guidance to 1000s of new Urdu & Punjabi writers & poets
• Over 5000 print / digital news cuttings & clippings
• Over 3000 email and mail regular circulation
• Over 5000 social media likes & follow ups
14. SOCIAL & CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
President: Halq-e-Tajdeed-e-Sikhan, Model Town, Lahore
Chairperson: Adab Saraae, Model Town, Lahore
Chairperson: Sultan Memorial Welfare Project
Director: Qadri Maarkaz-e-Falah
Director: Al Kubra Welfare Association
Member: Ladies Club, Model Town Lahore
Member: International Women Islamic Organization
Member: Editorial Board PULSAA
Member: Board of Directors LAAS
Counselor: P.L.A PULSA
PROGRAMS AND EVENTS
We host, conduct and participate in variety of events and programs including:
TV & Media Programs:
Various TV Shows, Various Radio Programs, Music & Entertainment Programs and Cultural Shows. Exhibitions Related to Painting, Printing, Designing, Art Work, Calligraphy and Regional Arts. Open Lectures Related to Culture & Civilization, Open Lectures Regarding Threats to Humanity, Environment, Safety and Food Security. Discussion Session related to policies, regulations, political and Social Issues as well as to address Community & Stake Holders issues. Conferences, Seminars, Panel Discussions, Exposure Tours and Press Releases. Meetings with Government Officials and Related Departments.
Special Days Events & Programs:
Rabi-ul-Awal, Ramadan, Eid Day, Muharam, Independence Day, Pakistan Day, Defense Day, Quaid Day, Iqbal Day, Women Day, Labor Day, New Year Program, Chinese New Year.
Hamdia Mushaera, Natia Mushaera, Ghalib Day, Faiz Day, Annual Mushaira, Monthly Mushaira, New Year Mushaira and New Book Launching.
Awards Distribution Programs:
CEO Forums Certifications & Awards Programs, Membership Certificates, Honorary Certificates, Certificates of Excellence, Literary Certificates, Educational Certificates and Professional Certificates; Contribution Certificates, Performance Gold & Silver Medals, and Shield & Trophy Awards, Life Time Achievements Awards.
15. MESSAGE TO STAKEHOLDERS & OTHERS
Welcome to my literary spiritual world which always makes life calm and peaceful which infuses unconditional love in our heart n brighten our souls. Literature and spiritualism show the beautiful face of this ugly world made by Nativity. It changes the pattern of our lives.
Literature is a source of catharsis, releases tensions and guides us towards reality and spiritualism. This path is a straight path covered with flowers of hope and its fragrance spreads all the way.
We know how to make the way for new comers who try to enter in the world of literature and spiritualism. When they discover the way of Àdab Saraae, determine to stay here with us. We warmly welcome them.
Like Mian Waqar ul Islam enters in Adab Saraae 15 years back and presented his new poetry, he needed a teacher. I humbly welcomed him, shown his place, provided my services as a teacher, discovered his talent in the field of literature as a writer and compiler. Being an obedient and brilliant student he worked hard and now he is in front of you as a good writer and best compiler. I am proud of him. By the grace of Alhah my students all over the world providing best literary services.
In the field of spiritualism there is a team with me and we are spreading unconditional love and positivity. I guide and prepare my students to deliver message of humanity so we can create peace and tension free Society. Allah is always with us if we have complete trust in the Almighty Allah.
TRIBUTE TO TEACHERS
Always teachers did cover the talents of their students, I am thankful to my principal Khalifa Munir Chughtai. My favorite teacher of Urdu Nighat Siddiqi, Shahnaz Bhatti, and Miss Riaz, Mumtaz Bhatti. My favorite teachers in BA my Urdu teacher, Miss Butt, Principal Khurshid Ahmed and my favorite teachers in MA MA Mushtaq Ahmed, Zafar Dar, Jamil Shah, Afzal Haq Qarshi, Madam Humaira and Madam Tanweer. I am thankful to all of them for their lot of contributions in my educational life.